Somewhere in the end we're all insane

July 16, 2019



Hi babes! I have been away for a while for many various reasons, but I'm back with a new outfit.
Whenever I want to just feel comfortable and confident in my outfit I go for a high waisted skirt and a tshirt. This is my favourite kind of outfit, and I love how a cool pair of shoes completes it perfectly. But the main piece that I want to mention here is this blazer with grid print from Shein. Maybe I don't look like that type who wears blazers, but I do love them if the print is interesting and matches my style, also I prefer lightweight fabrics like this one. And this item is exactly what I look for in blazers, so I am very glad I decided to get it in the end. Let me know how you liked this outfit! And if you decide to purchase anything on Shein you can use my code Q3infashion15 for 15% off.


Blazer - Shein
Skirt - H&M
Shoes - Deichmann




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for visiting my blog. You can comment in Serbian, English, Italian and Spanish :)
And if you follow me, let me know, so that I can follow back.