He used to call me DN, that stood for deadly nightshade.

April 16, 2019



Hello guys! I was never a person who wears animal print clothes, yet I fell in love with this skirt from
Shein. I love the print but even more the colour and I think it really suits my style, since I mostly wear black. There's nothing like a simple black outfit with one piece that really stands out, like this skirt. The Black PU Corset Top - Amy is from Femme Luxe and it's actually very comfortable, but maybe a little small for me. The quality is very good and I the material doesn't look cheap at all. It goes perfectly with high waisted skirts, and I definitely needed something like this. Make sure to check out their dresses and lounge wear sets, because they have a big choice and their clothing is so comfortable.

Btw you can use the code Q2infashion10 to get 10% off when order over €65 on Shein

Top - Femmel Luxe
Skirt - Shein




You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Love the skirt!

    https://sosweetgirlythings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Zmijski print se sjajno uklapa u tvoj stil, drago mi je da ga nosiš! :D


    http://www.couture-case.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. You can comment in Serbian, English, Italian and Spanish :)
And if you follow me, let me know, so that I can follow back.