Lights, camera, acción. I'll do it on my own.

March 28, 2019



Hello lovelies! As I promised, I'm back with another magical dress from Shein. This one is very different and it makes me feel so fierce.
I like that it has a see through fabric which makes it even more beautiful. Maybe it's strange to some people but I equally love being colorful, and being all dark. I just can't decide which style I like more, so I thought why would I ever limit myself? Even though most of my clothing is black and white, I also have many colorful pieces and I like to experiment with different styles. I just think you should never feel like you have to fit in a box and only choose one style. You can do whatever you want and don't let people confuse you with their freaky rules! By the way, I thought that I would miss my blue hair, but I think that this photoshoot made me fall in love with the purple. So what do you guys think?


Dress Shein
Use the code shsale424 for 10% off any purchase on Shein






You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. Ovo je izvanredno! I ja sam za to da svako ima pravo da nosi šta mu se sviđa i besmisleno je da neko pod tim da imaš svoj stil podrazumeva da stalno izgledaš isto. Mnogo mi se dopada i tvoja ljubičasta kosa! <3


    http://www.couture-case.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! You always inspire me to try new things with my clothing. You are my fashion hero!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the way you expose your body

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. You can comment in Serbian, English, Italian and Spanish :)
And if you follow me, let me know, so that I can follow back.