The one thing I know is, I can't stop now.

August 10, 2019




I'm sorry you guys, but I don't think my obsession with checkered and grid print will stop any time soon, and as you can see I got another pair of grid leggings from Shein.
I already had one pair, the only difference is that on these the lines are double, but somehow I think that detal makes them even more awesome. I know some people really don't like leggings, but I still love to wear them and I usually match them with a long t-shirt like this one. And of course this is my usual combination - black and white, but I thought something was missing so I added these awesome glasses from aliexpress that are only cool for photos, cause I don't think it's good for your eyes to look through red lenses all day. :D

Btw if you want to purchase something from Shein, you can get 15% off with my code Q3infashion15 . See you in my next post and don't forget to follow me on instagram!


Leggings - Shein
Shoes - Deichmann
Glasses - Aliexpress









You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. Me encanta este look.
    Ten un buen día!

    https://softcutieblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the double grid print helps accentuate how fabulous you look,
    so I can understand why you're obsessed with these SheIn leggings!
    You look beautiful!

    my blog
    my YouTube
    my Twitter

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. You can comment in Serbian, English, Italian and Spanish :)
And if you follow me, let me know, so that I can follow back.