Oh, am I just gonna die alone?

August 06, 2019


Hi lovelies! Today I was unexpectedly productive and took so many new photos. I've done one makeup look and two outfits. I decided to post this one first, since I really love how the photos turned out. It's not easy when you have to take pictures by yourself, but that's how I prefer it. :D


In these photos I'm wearing a fake leather jacket and a grid skirt, both from Shein. I wanted to make it very simple because of the skirt, but in the future I'll experiment more with it to see what else could go well with the grid print. The skirt is very soft and comfortable, so I highly recommend it. And the jacket is just amazing as you can see from the photos! If you decide to purchase something from Shein, you can always use my code Q3infashion15 for 15% off.

So that's all for today, but you can expect a new post very soon. Let me know in the comments if you liked this simple black outfit! :) <3


Jacket - Shein
Skirt - Shein




You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. love this outfit and your makeup. i just followed your blog :)


    http://ami-amour.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, it is impressing that you took the pictures alone! They turned out perfect and you look wonderful!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos, so great you took them yourself.
    You look phenomenal.
    Love the skirt and jacket combo.
    Wonderful artistic make up.

    https://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great site,this information really helped me , I really appreciate it,I will visit when ever i have found the stuff That i have been searching for in all the web for, keep up the great work!
    Buy Etizolam

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your hair, gold eyeshadow, winged eyeliner and red lipstick all look beautiful.
    You look absolutely fabulous rocking that OOTD featuring the grid-print black mini-skirt!

    my blog
    my YouTube
    my Twitter

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. You can comment in Serbian, English, Italian and Spanish :)
And if you follow me, let me know, so that I can follow back.