It's a nice night for a black wedding

March 24, 2019


Hi there! Today's outfit is probably one of my favourites, because this is for sure the most wonderful dress I ever had.
When I first put on this dress I thought every clothing piece should have a mesh with stars because stars just make everything so much better. The dress is from Shein and you can find it here. On their website you can find many other beautiful dresses, and even though I have a very alternative style I found so many that I would love to wear. You will see another one in my next post, but until then please let me know what you thought of this one? :) <3 Also if you want to purchase anything from Shein use the code shsale424 to get 10% off any purchase!

P.S. These photos were taken by @nata_li_photography


Dress - Shein




You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. Imaš stvarno poseban stil. Prelijepa si :)
    https://forever-blogm.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ovo je predivno, izgledaš magično u ovoj haljini! Ta kruna s lobanjom i crnim ružama me skroz podseća na meksički praznik Dan Mrtvih i to mi je mnogo kul! <3


    http://www.couture-case.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Black Dress. You are looking cute in this black dress.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that dress!!!!!!
    You look gorgeous wearing it!
    Your eye-makeup, perfectly applied lipstick and hair all look beautiful - you are extremely pretty.
    I also love the lingerie as outerwear look and have worn sheer petticoats over lingerie (you can see some of the photos of me wearing them in the blog post I linked below).

    my blog
    my YouTube
    my Twitter

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. You can comment in Serbian, English, Italian and Spanish :)
And if you follow me, let me know, so that I can follow back.