All the world is ours, like they say in Scarface kid...

January 28, 2019



Hello friends! Today was a good day for taking some photos because it was finally sunny and it
wasn't snowing. Even if I want to take photos indoors, if the weather is bad, I can't do it because there's not enough daylight. But this time I wanted to have a beautiful winter background behind me. And btw I couldn't open my eyes because of the sun so I'm sorry for looking down in almost all of the photos.

I'm wearing my new favourite jacket from Shein with checkered pattern and a simple black dress that I actually bought a long time ago from Romwe. The jacket is even better than I expected, I love the material and I think the quality is very good. It's a very simple outfit but that's exactly what I wanted because the jacket itself already draws a lot of attention. And you will probably see it again in some of my next posts because it's very fun and inspires me to think about new outfits and photos! I usually just wear black jackets so this is something new for me. What are your thoughts, would you wear something like this or you'll just stick to plain jackets?


Jacket - Shein






You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. So cool your look with the fun jacket!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. That jacket is so cool! Have a nice day. Kisses


    Our Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super jakna, ali oduševljena sam šminkom! <3


    http://www.couture-case.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the fun jacket and would totally wear something like it.
    Love your mermaid hair as well!

    www.fashionradi.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. You can comment in Serbian, English, Italian and Spanish :)
And if you follow me, let me know, so that I can follow back.