I was made for loving you baby, you were made for loving me.

November 13, 2018


If someone told me that one day I'll get a faux fur coat I probably wouldn't believe them. But
I fell in love with the colour and now I'm even thinking of getting the blue one two. The coat is from Shein and you can find it here and see the rest of the colours. Since the coat is really striking, I'm wearing it with this simple black dress from OVS. How do you guys like the outfit? Let me know in the comments! :)


Coat - Shein
Dress - OVS






You Might Also Like

26 comments

  1. fur outer is on trend and perfect for winter, you slay, girl <3

    Love,
    milkamelia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look super chic with the fur coat ♥

    xx
    Amira
    www.amirahayupratiwi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Obožavam kako ti stoji ta bundica, volela bih da vidim kako ćeš je još kombonivati jer ti sjajno pristaje! <3


    http://www.couture-case.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can we please go shopping together... right now? Love your outfit!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that look so much I’m going to steal it when you’re not looking. Keep blogging xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. STUNNING! We need to come up with a special thing to do, just so you can be wearing that outfit while we do it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Insane post. Wish I could bookmark it twice LOL. Love your fashion so much! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, where do you get your outfit inspiration?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome post as usual.Keep rockin’

    ReplyDelete
  10. Never gonna get tired from the posts you are publishing! Keep on rockin’!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Always publishing killer content, keep 'em coming!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Playful style and fashion. You look amazing. keep on posting.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really love it, Thanks for sharing! Looking forward for more!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely post, I enjoyed reading it. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. You can comment in Serbian, English, Italian and Spanish :)
And if you follow me, let me know, so that I can follow back.