Autumn...the year's last, loveliest smile. - William Cullen Bryant

October 12, 2018



Hi guys! Autumn is here and even though I hate the cold weather and the fact that the winter is coming, I'm excited because I can finally dress in layers. Not long ago I received a package from Shein and the skirt that you can see in these photos is from their website.
Even though I love to wear fake leather I never had a skirt made from that material. Shein has a wide range of skirts, and it was hard to choose, but I'm very happy with my choice. It's a simple black skirt that can be combined in so many ways, with various clothing pieces.

And the top that I'm wearing is from Arm the Animals Clothing, a line based out of Los Angeles that donates a portion of their proceeds to “no kill” animal rescues. Unfortunately I don't have a dog, but I thought the quote was really cute and funny. I hope you can't tell from the photos that I felt really awkward and it just wasn't my day. I recently had a hair color touch up so it's very vibrant, and my bangs are pink now, so people stare more than usual, and I hate it when people stare while someone is taking photos of me, in this case that was my friend Jelena from The Couture Case blog, except for last three photos which were taken by my boyfriend. :) By the way, if you need a new blazer, go check out women blazer category on Dresshead. So that's it for today's post, and I can't wait to show you more outfits soon! xoxo

Skirt: Shein
Trenchcoat: H&M









You Might Also Like

10 comments

Thanks for visiting my blog. You can comment in Serbian, English, Italian and Spanish :)
And if you follow me, let me know, so that I can follow back.