'Cause she loves danger, psychopath.

January 05, 2019



First of all happy New Year to all of you! I wasn't very active on my blog as you can see because I really want to concentrate on my instagram a lot more. But I'll still be posting outfits here.



In this outfit I'm wearing my new favourite piece of clothing from Shein, it's a beautiful striped blazer and what I like about it is that it goes perfectly with simple black outfits, since I mostly wear black. It's not too classy, and it really matches my alternative style, and of course the pattern gives me some Beetlejuice vibes. If you want to purchase something from Shein, don't forget to use my code infashion15 for 15% off! The skirt and the top are both from H&M, but I purchased those a long time ago. Let me know what you think about this outfit in the comments :D !


Blazer - Shein  use my code infashion15 for 15% off
Top - H&M
Skirt H&M







You Might Also Like

3 comments

  1. the striped blazer is so cute. love the beetlejuice vibe! happy new year :)


    https://ami-amour.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That outfit is so cool! and I love your makeup. Have a nice day

    Kisses
    Our Style Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. WWOOOOOWWW! Prvi put sam na tvom blogu, apsolutno sam oduševljena tvojom kosom! Savršena je ♥ ♥ ♥

    www.bebagottel.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. You can comment in Serbian, English, Italian and Spanish :)
And if you follow me, let me know, so that I can follow back.