Cute but callous

January 09, 2019


Hi lovelies! Today's outfit is very simple but I love it 'cause it's what I like to wear the most!
Black and white, a high waisted skirt and a crop top, well a cropped hoodie in this case... This hoodie is from Shein, it's very alternative and grungy, and I love the quote on it! Since it's cold outside, I like to wear it with a black tank top underneath and a pair of black pants. The skirt is from H&M and it's definitely a must in your wardrobe if you like alternative fashion. Also I have a temporary tattoo on my leg which is from Pastel Polly, and they have so many beautiful tattoos so go check them out. Btw if you want to order something from Shein, you can use my code infashion10 to get 10% off orders over $60. That's all for today's post and expect a new outfit very soon! :D


Hoodie - Shein (use the code infashion10 for 10% off orders over $60)
Skirt - H&M
Tattoo - Pastel Polly






You Might Also Like

1 comments

Thanks for visiting my blog. You can comment in Serbian, English, Italian and Spanish :)
And if you follow me, let me know, so that I can follow back.