Shein March Wishlist (2018.)

March 01, 2018



Hello everyone, believe it or not here's my first Shein wishlist, finally! I have purchased from their website twice and they have always been one of my favourite online stores. I wanted to collaborate with them for so long, and I finally got the opportunity. You already saw my outfit post and now I'll show you some stuff that I also liked.

I honestly never liked anything that had turtleneck, actually I hated seeing it, but when I saw these two blouses I though they were really interesting and I would love to wear them. 


Star Print Velvet Tee




As someone who loves leggings and black and white clothing, I have to have these. I would love to wear them with long t-shirts or tank tops and some cool boots.


Grid Skinny Leggings




I'm afraid my obsession with stars will never stop, I mean just look at this skirt, it's so cute and edgy at the same time. I'd love to create some cool outfits with it!


Star Patch Faux Leather Skirt




I feel like this t-shirt was made for me! I never understood when people say I'm brave for having blue hair or sometimes for the way I dress, why would you need bravery to be who you want to be and to look the way you want to? Actually I think people are weird for saying all that :D


Graffiti Print T-Shirt




Love the quote on this top, simple as that! And I got bored from cute but psycho, so this is a good replacement :D


Slogan Print Crop Tee





Well this is a must-have! This explains how I've been feeling whole winter about going out. Also it would be funny to wear it when you're hanging out with your friends. :D



Slogan Print Tee



So that's it for now, there are so many things that I liked, but I really wanted to include just the interesting ones and nothing too ordinary. Let me know what you like the most :)


You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. Great wishlist

    Have a nice day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Predivan post... Najvise mi se dopada roze majicica... ^_^
    Odlicne slike :))

    Moj novi blog, pratim te, ako zelis zaprati :))

    Novi post
    https://sassyprimadonna.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Obožavam SheIn sajt, definitivno mi je jedan od najdražih *-* Prelijepe si stvari odabrala!!
    Zapratila sam te :D
    Novi post -> Peany

    ReplyDelete
  4. suknja mi se dopada jedva cekam da vidim sta si odabrala :))

    sta je po tebi najbolja stvar za darivanje>>i novi post na blogu
    https://highheelpoodl.blogspot.rs/2018/03/what-to-wear-for-international-womens.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the long sleeve tops, the prints are fun! Love your selections!

    Marie
    The Flower Duet

    ReplyDelete
  6. That pink crop top is so cute! I love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. You can comment in Serbian, English, Italian and Spanish :)
And if you follow me, let me know, so that I can follow back.