Electra Heart

February 11, 2018


I guess you guys can conclude from this post that winter outfits are not my thing. I do like wearing hoodies and jackets but those outfits are usually not worth posting on my blog. I hope that will change one day, but right now I'm just preparing for the summer. And which online store could be better for that than Shein?
When I saw this top on their website I already had the whole outfit in my head. I was afraid that you wouldn't be able to see on pictures how amazing the colours are and how shiny it is, but this top definitely loves the camera! You can see blue, purple and pink in it and it gives me some neon lights vibes. I love the fact that it gives you freedom to style it in many different ways.

It's short so I think the best way to wear it is with anything that's high waisted. I'm wearing it with this skirt from H&M and these cute tights with stars all over them. The boots are from Aldo, and the bag is from one of my top 3 stores, Killstar.














You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. You look great!

    Have a nice day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fotografije su brutalne, a ti si prelepa! 😍😍😍

    http://www.couture-case.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Prelepa kombinacija draga... ^_^ Odusevljena sam majicom i torbom ^_^

    Novi blog, ako zelis zaprati, pratim te ^_^

    New post
    https://sassyprimadonna.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. You can comment in Serbian, English, Italian and Spanish :)
And if you follow me, let me know, so that I can follow back.