FYY Store | cases

January 08, 2019


Hello there! I know this is not something I usually write about, but when I see an amazing and trustworthy store like this one I don't mind that it's not the usual topic on my blog. 


Fyy is a store that sells mainly phone and tablet cases, but also some other accessories and office products. They offer so many beautiful and also very practical cases. You can find them on Amazon, by clicking on this link  FYY US Amazon.


I will share with you some of my favourites and I hope you'll like them too! When it comes to laptop cases I really don't mind some extremely  bright colours, like red for example, so I think this red waterproof FYY Laptop bag would be a perfect choice, and there are 3 more colors for you to choose.








And how cute is this pink laptop bag? It's not something you can find in any store. I think it's very unique and fun. I don't know about you guys, but glittery and pink is always a fun choice!





Marble? I mean who doesn't love the marble print? You can never go wrong with that one and this iPad case is available in 4 different colours. The black one looks so freaking amazing, but I think I like the purple one the most,  and how 'bout you? :D



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Thanks for visiting my blog. You can comment in Serbian, English, Italian and Spanish :)
And if you follow me, let me know, so that I can follow back.