Tell me I'm your National Anthem

June 08, 2018



Hello lovelies! I don't feel like writing a post today since I got sick and I have an exam tomorrow, but  you gotta do what you gotta do. I was so excited about this outfit, because when I saw this checkered skirt on Shein my jaw dropped.
As you could see from my previous posts I'm obsessed with checkered print, but I also love this new trend with rings on skirts and pants. It's a very small detail but it gives the clothing an edgy vibe. Does this even make sense? :D And the t-shirt is so simple, but so so awesome and it completes this outfit perfectly. What do you guys think about this checkered pattern trend and would you wear something like this? Let me know in the comments! <3

Top - Shein
Skirt - Shein









You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. These pics, OMG!!
    You look amazing!!!
    xoxo, Colli
    tobeyoutiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. 🙀❤️❤️❤️ Love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jako lepa kombinacija i predivni komadi. Naocare su top :)

    http://fashionconfessions.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Somehow, the checkered skirt compliments your lovely hair so perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Checkered is nice and i like it 'coz it so simple but still in style.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simple yet so stylish. Nice hair tho!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. You can comment in Serbian, English, Italian and Spanish :)
And if you follow me, let me know, so that I can follow back.