Why did you steal my cotton candy heart?

June 03, 2018


I always wanted to have a cute photoshoot in a luna park, wearing a cute simple outfit and of course holding a cotton candy, and finally my wish came true.
I'm wearing a unicorn top from New Yorker and a simple high waisted skirt from H&M that you could see in one of my previous posts. These shoes are from ebay, but if you buy them I recommend you to get one size bigger, because I bought my size and they're small and uncomfortable, so I can't wear them for a long time. And here you can find Unicorn Tears bag that is so cute that I'd love to get silver and pink one too! Photos were taken by one of my favourite photographers I've worked with, Vlada Maraj, so please go check out his instagram. See you in my next post! <3


White shoes - ebay
Unicorn Tears bag - aliexpress
White stars earrings - aliexpress 
Heart-shaped sunglasses - aliexpress






You Might Also Like

12 comments

Thanks for visiting my blog. You can comment in Serbian, English, Italian and Spanish :)
And if you follow me, let me know, so that I can follow back.