You were sorta punk rock, I grew up on hip-hop

April 30, 2018



Hello there! Today's outfit is definitely something different, because this is the first time I'm wearing a turtleneck top.The pattern is what caught my eye, and a few weeks after I got it I realized this pattern became a trend, which I didn't expect at all. It makes me happy when finally something I like becomes a trend, because it means we will see more of it, and brands will create more stuff like that.


This top is from Shein and you can get it for a very affordable price, also I love the material and don't worry it's not see through! 
And if anyone's interested, the lipstick I'm wearing is KVD Beauty Everlasting Liquid Lipstick "Lovecraft". By the way, I have to mention the photographer, Saška who made these awesome photos, so don't forget to check out her instagram. Unfortunately I can't always have outfit photos of such high quality like these, but I'll try my best. Let me know what you think about this checkered pattern trend and would you wear something similar?
Btw don't forget to check out Dresshead's amazing skirts here - women mini skirt ! 

Top - Shein
Skirt - H&M
Earrings - Kaleidoskop Ceca
Hair - Directions
Lipstick - KVD Beauty Everlasting Liquid Lipstick "Lovecraft"







Photographer: https://www.instagram.com/sashka.photo/

You Might Also Like

7 comments

  1. Slike su brutalno dobre, oduševljena sam! <3


    http://www.couture-case.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG your hair is just so cool
    Love it

    Kiss kiss.*Jo
    Jo & Company Style

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post
    I'm following you,please follow me back
    https://makeyourfashionchoice.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Predivna i bas sa oduševljena stilom i fotkama!!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how you combine the black skirt from the checkered long sleeve top and your sunnies. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh hun, so lovely. You look like a doll!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. You can comment in Serbian, English, Italian and Spanish :)
And if you follow me, let me know, so that I can follow back.