Zaful December Wishlist

December 07, 2017




I never liked winter, for many reasons, one of them was never being able to find cool clothing and still stay warm. But that definitely changed when I started searching for clothing on Zaful.
I'll share some of my favourite items with you, so take a look at them and let me know which one you like the most. 😉 Btw don't forget to check out their sweaters too.



Cropped sweatshirts are a little bit complicated for wearing, but I think I'd wear these with black tank top underneath or even with high waisted pants. These two are very simple and they look very cozy and cute.



_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________



I'm obsessed with ankle boots with heels, and these look so rad and edgy, there's no doubt I'm in love.



_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________


Since the cold weather is coming, there won't be need for sunglasses, and I think clear sunglasses are such a cute replacement. So if you like to wear them as accessories you will probably love these. 




  • Transparent Lens Crossover Round Sunglasses


  • _____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 

    So that's all for this wishlist, I hope you liked it and thank you for reading!



    You Might Also Like

    6 comments

    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      ReplyDelete
    2. I like the sweat top a lot. I find these sexy!

      http://www.missymayification.co.uk

      ReplyDelete
    3. I ordered those glasses! They are cool.
      http://forever-blogm.blogspot.ba/2017/12/december-with-zaful-3-simple-stylish.html

      ReplyDelete
    4. Mnogo mi se dopada bela dukserica s natpisom na rukavima. :D


      http://www.couture-case.com

      ReplyDelete

    Thanks for visiting my blog. You can comment in Serbian, English, Italian and Spanish :)
    And if you follow me, let me know, so that I can follow back.