Rosegal favourites (+ plus size activewear)

August 27, 2017




I'll end this week with another wishlist, this time from Rosegal. They have a lot of stuff and I'm very picky when it comes to clothing, but in the end I managed to find some things that are worth sharing. By the way if you're interested in plus size activewear visit this page http://www.rosegal.com/plus-size-activewear-435/?lkid=197497 



 GET HERE
GET HERE

These two are very casual in my opinion. The first one is something I like to wear at the beach and the other one looks like something in which I would feel very comfortable since I love these kind of edgy t-shirt dresses with cool prints.

*


GET HERE


I always wanted a tulle skirt but for some reason I never got one. And this one is like a fairy tale, especially because of its beautiful light grey colour. With skirts I like to wear those kind of simple corset tops, but I only managed to find something similar, and I really think this combination would be perfect. 
*


GET HERE
GET HERE
Sometimes I'm kinda surprised by the things that I like, and the dress with sequins is one of those things. But sequins are something you have to be careful with. I can imagine this one with a leather jacket and some edgy heels, or even some cool black sandals. I don't really know any people who like sequins so I'd love to hear what you guys think.
And the second one is, in my opinion, very beautiful, mainly because of that amazing neckline and of course because of the embroidery that really makes it stand out.

So that's it, I hope you can find something you like in this wishlist and get inspired for your outfits! :)


*


You want some new clothes, why not take a look over here?
Summer sales ongoing, all from 33% off. Use code RGEN for another 10% off!
Time for a new outfit!

Surprise code: RGEN



You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. Obozavam Rosegal i uvek im se rado vracam! Zaista imaju fenomenalnu odecu po jako primamljivim cenama a da je kvalitet pri tome izvrstan! Odlicna selekcija, draga! Divan post.

    Visit me, and follow. See you soon. Maleficent

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice :D I like the skirt!

    have a nice day
    www.luchluchcraft.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Predivne stvari si izabrala. Ja čekam moj paket sa Rosegala i nadam se da će biti super jer prvi puta naručujem, a stvarno imaju odličan izbor!
    Želim ti lijep dan, draga!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Predivan post!
    Imaš odličan blog.
    Zapratila sam te, nadam se da ćeš i ti mene: http://sweetlife000.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the black floral dress! Great items!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all your picks! They are so chic!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your post!I love fashion and my last post is about that,please check it out!I follow u,can we do f4f? :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the edgy t-shirt dresses with cool prints. It's very eye catching. Great post. Love
    Richard Butler Creagh

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely collection! Thanks for sharing, dear.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love Rosegal collections. Nice post, dear.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I just bought something from Rosegal. I think they're great and so are you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. You can comment in Serbian, English, Italian and Spanish :)
And if you follow me, let me know, so that I can follow back.