Crazy makeup looks 1

August 26, 2017


You guys know I love to do some crazy makeup looks, but I stopped posting them here and only shared them on my instagram, because I didn't really see a purpose of writing the process of doing those makeup looks since they're not every day looks. So now my idea is to write posts where I'll include a few makeup looks and just say a few words about them and write all the products I used. So please let me know if you like the idea...




*




I made this one for a competition, I didn't win but I'm still happy I did it because the whole look was 100% my idea and I didn't search for inspiration on pinterest as I do often. The makeup was quite simple but what completed the look was a small chain on bottom lip and spikes on my face.

Products used:

  • Eyelashes Nyx Special Effect
  • Nyx Baked blush Statement Red (cheeks & eyes)
  • Nyx Smokey eye palette (purple)
  • Nyx soft matte lip cream Addis Ababa (lips & eyebrows)
  • Silver lipstick and spikes from ebay
  • Chains for nail art Alexandar Cosmetics 
*



This look is supposed to be neon makeup, I hope you realized that without me saying it. Again something simple, but in my opinion very effective. And who doesn't like neon lights?

Products used:

  • Max Factor Miracle Match foundation 45
  • Rimmel Stay Matte 001 Transparent
  • BH Cosmetics Second Edition Palette
  • Highlighter: The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer
  • NYX: 

-Smokey Eye Palette
- Addis Ababa Soft Matte Lip Cream
- Macaroon Chambord
- Nyx Baked Blush 02 Statement Red
- Nyx White Liquid Liner 



*




And in this one I put a little bit more effort. Maybe it doesn't look like there's too much going on, but it was not that easy to write Barbie above the eye, and to draw a Barbie symbol. I had to hold my phone so that I can see the logo in the mirror.

Products used:

  • Foundation: Max Factor
  • Blush: NYX Statement Red
  • Eyeshadow and eyebrows: BH Cosmetics Second Edition Palette
  • Lips: NYX Macaron Blue Velvet and Addis Ababa soft matte lip cream
  • Barbie letters: NYX White Liquid Liner
  • Barbie logo: Essence precise eyeliner


You Might Also Like

16 comments

  1. Beautiful makeup

    Have a nice day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make upovi mi se mnogo sviđaju, predobro si ih uradila! Drugi mi je favorit. <3

    Novi post: misseslandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super post! Makeup mi se jako sviđa baš su prezanimljiivi! <33
    novi post je na blogu:https://katysblogblogger.blogspot.hr/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ajmeee lookovi su baš ludi! Obožavam ih! Nikada se ne bi odvažila napraviti nešto ovako ludo, a ti si to napravila bez problema! Svaka čast!

    felizhanna.blogspot.hr

    ReplyDelete
  5. Obožavm ovaj post, stvarno se vidi koliko si talentovana.

    http://ccaammblog.blogspot.ba

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved the make-up!
    Super artistic, congratulations.
    BLOG | FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your haircolor is so cool ♥ I love it ♥

    Veliki pozdrav, Kristina ♥

    http://onlyforgirlsbykristina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nataša draga, ti mene zaista odusevljevas svojim izgledom koji je zaista jako originalan i poseban! Ovi mejkap lukovi su naprosto savrseni! Fenomenalno sminkas, zaista nemam reci!

    Visit me, and follow. See you soon. Maleficent

    ReplyDelete
  9. Obozavam tvoje fotografije, uvek su posebne i uvek autenticne ^^ odlican make up ^_^

    https://adrianafashionpuzzle.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Svaki put me sve više oduševiš, sjajno je koliko si kreativna i koliko ideja imaš. <3


    http://www.couture-case.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Tvoje transformacije su očaravajuće. Svaki puta kada vidim novu sliku na instagramu iznova i iznova se oduševiš svojim kreacijama i talentom. Svaka čast!
    Želim ti ugodan ostatak vikenda, draga!

    ReplyDelete
  12. OMG OVO JE GENIJALNO! Kako si samo originalna i savršenaaa ...... *--------* Svaka čast! ♥♥♥

    BTS Life Hacks -> www.innisall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow you have amazing makeup skills! Love the transformations, especially the neon one!

    Dani | https://struda.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm pretty sure that this is not easy to achieve. Well done dear!

    ReplyDelete
  15. The pink eyelash is my favorite! It's such a winning look. Crazy...but lit!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. You can comment in Serbian, English, Italian and Spanish :)
And if you follow me, let me know, so that I can follow back.