Dresslily Dresses Wishlist and lace front wigs

August 23, 2017



I hope you guys won't mind two wishlists in a row and I promise you that more interesting posts will come after my exams. This time I got a theme, so I'll just share with you some of the dresses from  Dresslily that caught my eye, and by the way, if you like getting wigs for fun, like I do, you can check out lace front wigs too.



I'm someone who doesn't really have a favourite style when it comes to dresses. When I go shopping and someone asks me what will I be looking for, my first thought is "I'll know when I see it, how can I know in advance?" And I bet a lot of you can relate to that. And these are the dresses that I knew I'd wear the moment I saw them.

*

I like the fact that lace-up is not coming out of style, not that I care what's in fashion, but it's a good thing because there's just more and more of that kind of clothing, and I think it's a good way to make simple clothing more interesting and edgy. And I love the contrast of black clothing and white lace-up, which you can see on the first dress.

BUY HERE
BUY HERE
*

Now these are a little bit more classy, not too much, but the first one is something I'd only wear on special occasions, regardless of the lace-up that makes it less formal. And I think that what makes the second one somewhat classy is just it's simplicity and the fact that it's white.



BUY HERE
BUY HERE
*

I decided to end this post with two girly and elegant dresses, or at least that's how I see them. Even though they're black I think what makes them girly is the teal and the lace on the first one and again the lace and those cute buttons on the other one.


BUY HERE
BUY HER

*

So I really hope you liked this wishlist, even though I had a theme for it I gave my best to make it and spent a lot of time finding the dresses that I would definitely wear, because I don't like sharing something that is cute but I'd never get it for me. Let me know what you think about the dresses in the comments :)


You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. Odlična wishlista, sve mi se dopada :)
    <3

    Vildana from Living Like V & Stalia Is BAE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Divan izbor. Prvom bijelom haljinom sam oduševljena, al nažalost nemam tijelo za nju pa bi na meni izgledala kao vreća. ��

    https://ccaammblog.blogspot.ba

    ReplyDelete
  3. this dresses are so beautiful!!!

    kisses
    Imran
    www.fashionloverimran.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super post! wishlista je prekrasna,jako dobar izbor haljinica,posebno mi se sviđaju posljednje crne!<3
    novi post je na blogu:https://katysblogblogger.blogspot.hr/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ja sam oduševljena crnom haljinom sa belim pertlama definitivno. <3


    http://www.couture-case.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. They can be styled in unending ways. They keep going for long however utilizing incorrectly washing systems or items decreases the future of the wig. long lace front wigs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. You can comment in Serbian, English, Italian and Spanish :)
And if you follow me, let me know, so that I can follow back.