Shein Summer Wishlist

May 13, 2018


Nice weather is finally here and I'm so happy that now I can only look for summer clothing like skirts, crop tops etc...I found so many inspiring stuff on Shein, I say inspiring because I find inspiration for makeup and photography in everything, even clothing, and I couldn't wait to share this wishlist with you. I hope you'll also find something you like!



You have probably noticed on instagram that checkered print is really popular now, and I actually love this trend, so I found some really cute clothing pieces, but you can find a lot more on their website.







 Another print that is becoming more popular, but not as the first one, is grid, which I like too and it has those grunge vibes.




Of course I always find so many cute tops, but I'll just include some of my favourites.... Most of my clothing is black and/or white, especially when it comes to tops, and I love when there's print or text so if you have the same taste, you will probably like these!






I usually wear shorts and leggings during the summer, because I can't find skirts that match my style, but on Shein I can always find some simple but rad skirts that I'd love to wear. Also I never buy pants online, for some reason I'm skeptical about that, probably because I'm tall, so I'm afraid they'll be short, but I think with these ripped skinny jeans I'd take a risk!







You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Bas mi je fora ovaj kao sahovski print. Odlicne si stvari odabrala 😊

    myfirsttextvm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Suknja sa šahovskim dezenom je bomba, prelepa je! <3


    http://www.couture-case.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all your picks! I am obsessed with the checkered trend.



    http://www.ami-amour.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. You can comment in Serbian, English, Italian and Spanish :)
And if you follow me, let me know, so that I can follow back.