Cheshire cat | Halloween 2016

December 03, 2016






Hello everyone! I know Halloween has about a month ago but I wanted to share my Halloween makeup with you.
I didn't go anywhere for Halloween, it was for a competition (like last year), and I got 3d place which I'm vey happy about because I spent so much time on this makeup and on taking good photos without any help. The look was inspired by Amanda Ensing

For the competition I had to use some Nyx makeup and show it in the photos, so I bought some new products for this, and used some that I already have.


Face: I used Catrice nude illusion foundation 010 Nude Ivory, it's not the best one you can get but it was the lightest one I could find for a good price.
Then I applied Essence all about matt! fixing compact powder. I like to have a very light base for makeup like this one. And now contour you face with Nyx baked blush - 02 Statement Red, also apply it on your neck and eyebrows. You can colour them completely but I didn't want to do that.

Nose: First draw the nose with Nyx Liquid Suede - Amethyst and on the inner part draw it again but smaller with Nyx soft matte lip cream - Seoul, then apply black liquid eyeliner around it, and with white eyeliner draw a line like I did so that it looks more like a cartoon.

Eyes: First I applied purple eyeshadow from Nyx smokey eye palette. I don't really use pink colours so I didn't have a good eyeshadow for this, and you need something very vibrant, so the only thing I had was Nyx soft matte lip cream - Addis Ababa and yeah I applied it on my eyes. And to finish your eyes put any black eyeliner, and then use white eyeliner (or white Snazaroo colour and tiny brush like me) to draw a small line beside the inner corner of your eye.

Now draw the mustache with purple makeup pencil. Also draw the hair on your cheeks, under your eyes, and on top of your forehead like I did, using Nyx soft matte lip cream -Addis Ababa and on top Nyx Vivid Brights - Vivid Violet liquid eyeliner. For your neck use the same pink lipstick but on top of it use

Teeth: To draw the teeth I used Snazaroo colours. First just draw the lines with the black colour, then fill in the everything around teeth, and then fill in teeth with white colour. Just don't worry too much if you make some mistakes because Snazaroo colours are really easy to work with and to remove and correct if you make a little mistake.


So that's all, I hope you liked this look and if you have any questions let me know! :)








You Might Also Like

23 comments

  1. Love your mask :)

    http://badassvampire.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natasa drafa, predobra maska, zaista sam odusevljena. Svaka cast na kreativnosti.

    Gotičarka

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome look for Halloween, very well done. :)
    Have a great weekend!
    Xoxo, Victoria

    http://fashionstylebeautyandmore.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great make up :)

    Have a nice day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, looks so impressive) I bet it took a lot of time to draw)
    KireiKana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your mask looks so amazing - wow!
    Great post!
    Follow you. Follow back ;)?
    www.whiteandvintage6741.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maska je fenomenalna! Svaka cast! :-)
    https://barbiegirl06.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cool! Love it!!
    XX

    www.theclassykilla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Koliko je ovo presavrseno, stvarno. Da ne verujes. Svaka ti cast.♥♥

    Na mom blogu je post gde se pozdravljam sa 2016 godinom, pa pogledaj. :) Inace, zapratila sam te, pa uzvarti.
    worldarounyo.blogspot.rs

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks so great. I love it and I love to wear make up looks like this even after halloween. :)
    I would love to follow each other and follow you now via GFC and bloglovin.
    Greetings, Jessy

    http://www.international-blonde.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! I love this makeup!
    Thank you for the invitation you leave on my blog. I'm already following your blog.
    BLOG | FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wooow, prelatka si. Divna kombinacija 😀😀❤
    Također, zapratila sam te, pa uzvratii


    IlvaMagicalWorld

    ReplyDelete

  13. Wow!
    Sealed

    Following ;)

    Bjokas da Vaci :*
    https://blogpapodeesmalte.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  14. WOW!!!This is so perfeck!!!♥♥♥

    back follow
    http://hombl17.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  15. This is so cool. I love it! Alice in Wonderland is one of my favorities stories.

    And answering your question: Yes, I would like to follow each other ;)
    https://ohamoramia.blogspot.com.br

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. You can comment in Serbian, English, Italian and Spanish :)
And if you follow me, let me know, so that I can follow back.