The Liebster Award

April 17, 2016



Honestly I hoped I wouldn't be nominated for The Liebster Award because I wouldn't have the answers to the questions, but amazing girls from Oh, Lady Mania! blog gave us some fun questions which I'll be very happy to answer :D 


Btw I always see some rules getting lost in The Liebster Award posts, for example that you should nominate people who have less then 200 followers which I added now, and number of questions and nominees should be 11. :) 

Q&A

1- What is blogging for you? Passion or hobby?
Well I'd say it's both, how can it not be? But if I had to choose I'd say passion.

2- What is your most favorite topic for blog post?
Probably everything about hair, although I have only a few posts related to that topic, but there will be more definitely! 

3- Tell us two rules that you follow for blogging?
I don't think I follow any rules, I just do what I like and write about whatever I want. I tried to set some rules for myself, like not writing about topics that are not related to fashion and beauty, but I decided that I'll write about anything I want to. But there's one tiny rule which I do follow and that is not to start posts with greeting people, I though that looked stupid and now it's a lot easier for me to write posts :D

4- Are you happy with the response you are getting from your followers?
I am very happy, there's a few people to which comments I always look forward and it encourages me in this.

5- Is there anything that can stop you from blogging?
Definitely not! 

6- What is your favorite Ice cream flavor?
I love ice cream with cookies and vanilla, yummy :3

7- Tell us your two most favorite hair styles?
It will be easier to answer this question with pictures, so here they are :)






8- What are you reading these days?
Nothing interesting, just books for faculty :P

9- What do you love to do in your pass time?
I like to play games, watch funny videos on youtube, of course go out with friends, do things related to blog, draw, etc etc...

10- Pick one: Deadpool, The Choice, Batman vs Superman?
I have only watched Deadpool, so that's my answer.

11- Define beauty of nature in two words?
I didn't really understand the question, so I'll just write two things that are the most beautiful to me. Sunrise and waterfalls. :3



For Nominees:


Dear nominees, to accept your Liebster Award you should thank the Liebster blog presenter who nominated you and link back to their blog.

Okay, now we would like to set some rules for the our nominated bloggers. 

Here are the rules you have to follow:

1 - Show your gratitude towards the blog that has nominated you and link back to that blog in your post. 
2 - Answer the 11 questions posted for you by that blog.
3 - Nominate 11 new bloggers in your post, who have less then 200 followers.
4 - Ask 11 unique questions to new bloggers.
5 - Inform them by commenting your post link in their comment section. 

Questions For Nominees:


1. How did you decide to start a blog?
2. Are you proud of your blog right now or you think you could do it better?
3. Is there anything you don't like about blogging?
4. What motivates you to write posts?
5. What is something that you always wanted? And did you ever get it?
6. If you could have a dinner with anyone in the world, who would it be and why?
7. Some of your most favourite lyrics?
8. Is there something you’ve always wanted to try but have been too scared to?
9. What is your favourite Disney movie?
10. What's your dream job?
11. If tomorrow was the end of the world what would be your last meal?

My 11 nominees include:

My Secret World
Javelina
Look in my corner
My blog my thing
Vesnin blog
Only for girls
A la folie
Lenci Magdalenci
Punkowa Krolowa
Lina Khalifa
Moja svastarica

If you already did it, you don't have to do it again. And I hope that you will like the questions :D
Also I didn't translate this post in serbian because I though it wasn't necessary.


You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. Divan post, hvala ti mnogo što si me Tagovala ali ja sam već radila ovaj Tag tako da mi nema smisla raditi dva puta. :)

    https://myblogmything1.blogspot.ba/2016/04/avon-haul.html?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okej :) mrzelo me da na svakom blogu trazim da li ima taj post, a i previse je 11 ljudi za nominovanje xD

      Delete
  2. Super post! Hvala sto si me nominovala! <3

    Moj blog:http://lookinmycorner.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hvala ti na nominaciji draga, ali ja sam već radila ovaj tag! :-)♥

    javelina03.blogspot.com - Novi post ♡

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uh, pokusacu, ali ne znam da li imam dovoljno ljudi da tagujem :((((( mukica XD

    P.S. Sta igras? Nisam znala da si i ti gejmerka:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ma ne moras :P evo vidis pola ovih sto sam ja nominovala su vec odradili......

      Pa nisam bas jer mi se laptop raspada :( Mogu samo sims da igram posto vise ne moze da podnese xD...tako da sve igram kod decka, i obozavam GTA :D nadam se da cu kupiti komp ove god pa cu vrv igrati najvise na tu foru igrice :D npr just cause i tako to...koje ti igras? :D

      Delete
  5. Hvala na nominaciji draga ♥
    Uradiću u nekom od narednih postova i staviću link tvog bloga ♥


    Nagradna igra: http://oonly4girlss.blogspot.rs/2016/04/giveaway-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank u for nomination! :)
    http://punkowa-krolowa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! This is so exciting, I love the questions you picked out! Thanks for nominating me, I'll try to put this up on my blog as soon as possible x

    Lina / lina-khalifa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. You can comment in Serbian, English, Italian and Spanish :)
And if you follow me, let me know, so that I can follow back.