You're not mean, you're just born to be seen.

July 18, 2018



I finally found a perfect long dress for myself and I adore it. It's from Shein  and even though the material is mostly polyester it looks very beautiful and it doesn't look cheap at all. Also in these pictures it kinda looks black, but it's actually navy blue. 


With the flower headpiece and this stunning dress I feel like my favourite singer, Lana del Rey. And since I'm going to Greece tomorrow, I can't wait to wear it there and maybe take some more photos in it. Let me know what you think about this outfit. <3


Dress - Shein

Photographer: Nata Li photography










Photographer: Nata Li photography

You Might Also Like

17 comments

  1. Ove slike su fantazija, predivna si! <3


    http://www.couture-case.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look like a lovely elf...or a goddess. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good photos, lovely dress, lovely you! Isn't that a great combination?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey i need a help here....Can you please tell me how old is your blog is and is your blog is approved by adsense?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your hair it's amazing ! ❤️
    xoxo,

    www.atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the caption..Your good at carrying your outfit well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Predivan outfit, još mi se više dopadaju fotkice. Ti draga izgledaš nestvarno! Divan post! ♥

    www.iammilitza.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your always beautiful whatever outfit you are wearing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The shein dress is perfect on you. And your shots are really well taken.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The dress really looks black did not notice that it's color blue..Your portray very well on your photos.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look so gorgeous on that outfit and the hair color awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look like a goddess here. Great outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  13. A beauty with the nature..Awesome.

    Check this out: https://www.crunchbase.com/person/hassan-sadiq#/entity


    ReplyDelete
  14. Superb black dress !
    I really like your blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. You can comment in Serbian, English, Italian and Spanish :)
And if you follow me, let me know, so that I can follow back.