There's a million fish in the sea but i'm a mermaid!

July 13, 2018


Well hello there :D Yesterday I had an amazing photoshoot with @nata_li_photography and it turned out way better than I expected. I'm wearing a mermaid swimsuit from Zaful, and I'm in love with it! It's a little bit bigger but it's not a problem to me, I'm just happy that it's very comfortable and it looks just like the picture. I won't make this post any longer beause pictures are enough, enjoy! ^^ <3









You Might Also Like

14 comments

  1. Yeah a very beautiful mermaid. Lovely photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos!

    Enjoy your weekend,

    Xoxo, Victoria

    http://fashionstylebeautyandmore.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ti si stvarno prava sirena! Predivno. :-)

    https://barbiegirl06.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful shots..I noticed the design of your hair dress very creative. Seems like a crown in a hair dress concept.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look sexy, why you can keep this perfect fingure
    home coming dress

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, pictures are enough indeed. You look so lovely. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your the most beautiful mermaid I've ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty mermaid..You look like a mermaid in a cartoon movie because of your hair color.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like your blogs. Every content are good.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look so stunning in those photos dear.

    ReplyDelete
  11. would love to have this mermaid in my bed

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. You can comment in Serbian, English, Italian and Spanish :)
And if you follow me, let me know, so that I can follow back.