Technic Cosmetics - New in

October 07, 2017


Hello everyone! Today I want to share with you some amazing products that I got from Technic Cosmetics, and in the next post you will be able to see how I used them for a makeup look.



When I opened the package, the first thing that caught my eye was the Colour Fix palette for contouring that I knew would be my favourite product. I only contour my cheeks, and the second colour in the second row is just perfect for that, because I love cool shades of brown, but I use the other shades too,which are more warm. The colours are powdery and very pigmented, so a small amount is enough to get the perfect look. After applying one of the brown shades, I use any of the shades in the first row to blend it. I also use those to fix the parts that look oily from the foundation. So I believe this palette will serve me well and I'll use it frequently.




Another product that I got is this awesome Mega Mattes eyeshadow palette with nude shades, which was exactly what I needed because I run out of nude palettes very fast since I use those the most when I go to college and when I don't want to wear too much makeup or I'm in a hurry. There are 12 shades which are very pigmented and easy to blend, and below you can see the swatches.






Lately I haven't been using highlighters a lot, but this liquid Strobe FX Cream highlighter in the shade sunkissed is very suitable if you don't want to exaggerate. It gives you a subtle bronze look and it's very lightweight.




I also got this Mega Lash mascara, which is really good, your lashes will look longer, but still natural because it's very lightweight and it doesn't create clumps.



When I saw this Liquid Lipstick, I just thought okay another red lipstick, nothing new. But when I applied it, it really surprised me. The colour is very beautiful and it looks a little bit metallic and shiny even though it's matte. When you apply it it looks completely different and to me it seems like this shade of red has a pink undertone, which is why I like it so much. But you'll see it better in my next post, because the swatch doesn't really show how amazing it is.




I have to mention that all products had really strong smell when I first got them, but after some time the smell fortunately was reduced. I can't wait to use these products more and create some amazing looks. Let me know which product you find the most interesting! :D

You Might Also Like

15 comments

  1. Fotografije su sjajne, a hajlajter se i meni mnogo sviđa! :D

    http://www.couture-case.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Colours are so nice!!!♥

    xx
    https://anna-alina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow amazing items,dear! So lovely and really interesting products!
    look really useful! love them! Fantastic makeup dear!

    New post is on my blog. Visit me, Maleficent

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Colors are so nice;)
    xo Emily

    A look trough my blog?
    sweetredstrawberry.de/

    ReplyDelete

  5. Sviđa mi se tvoj blog. :)
    Ako želiš da se zapratimo, javi na mojem blogu:
    Shoot for the stars

    ReplyDelete
  6. I live for that palette! Super duper slaying!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is the first time I've seen a warm highlighter. I bet it looks perfect on you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that contour palette the most. I've bought it last year and I'd definitely get myself another one again.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful shades let me try this products, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. You can comment in Serbian, English, Italian and Spanish :)
And if you follow me, let me know, so that I can follow back.