Got that summertime sadness | Zaful

October 25, 2017



Hello everyone! I've been away for a while and I've been concentrated more on instagram and just making new content for the blog. I'm kind of bringing something new to my posts because I got a little bored from those typical outfit posts. I do like those posts and I won't stop doing them, but I do have more freedom to express myself by taking photos by myself and doing some fun makeup. I want to show you clothing and accessories in a different  and more creative way and I hope you'll like it.


In these photos I'm wearing an amazing swimsuit from Zaful, with a rad leaf print, but instead you can wear it as a bodysuit, which I prefer. The sunglasses are also from Zaful, they are a little bit heave but they are so fabulous, I have to words to say how much I love them. Unfortunately the weather is terrible and the winter is coming, so I can't wait for the summer to rock these sunglasses. And don't forget to take a look at Zaful's awesome Halloween sale!



Zaful Swimsuit here
Zaful Sunglasses here

Skull here
Nails here 








You Might Also Like

13 comments

  1. Dear, I'm in love with your post, and also with your photos. I see that you're talented and do a lot of work on your blog, I appreciate it. Would you like to become a blog friend with me? ^_^ I followed you on GFC #439, would you like to follow me back, I will be glad? ♥

    https://makeupislovee.blogspot.rs/?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  2. Šta god rekla biće suvišno! Oduševljena sam fotografijama.

    New post is on my blog! Visit me, Maleficent

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow eonderful photos:)
    Kisses

    http://irreplaceable-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG AMAZING STYLE :D
    PERFECT POST..
    THANKS FOR VISIT MY BLOG/https://onstylegs.blogspot.mx/
    KISSES.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Predobar post, odlicno izgledas :)

    new post
    http://mensfashionobsession.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. The hair and the swimsuit is such a perfect combination!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your such a gorgeous girl with cute outfit.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. You can comment in Serbian, English, Italian and Spanish :)
And if you follow me, let me know, so that I can follow back.