My Dresslily finds

June 18, 2018



Dresslily was always one of my favourite websites because besides clothing they have so many accessories, wigs and cool stuff for home decor.
They also have clothing for men, so if by any chance there's some guys reading this I'd like to share some interesting vests that look like something a man who loves steampunk would wear, and if you like these you can view more on the website.




1. V Neck Paisley Panel Asymmetric Waistcoat
2. Embroidered Belt Waistcoat
3. Paisley Waistcoat

Now I'll show you what I found in women's clothing and this time I found very different clothing pieces, and I'll begin with this simple black dress. I love lace because it gives off witchy vibes, and this dress with tiny straps is very simple and cute for the summer.





I love all kinds of bodysuits, but I never ran into something like this before. It's very unique and lace up always makes clothes look more interesting. Also I love that it's white!




This skirt's print somehow reminds me of Alice in Wonderland which is one of the most inspiring animated movies to me, and I guess the mix of chess print and plants reminds me of it. I'd definitely love to wear it with a very simple black top.


I only have one romper in my wardrobe, and it's too short for me so I never wore it. And this is one of those things that I would probably only wear at the vacations by the shore, because it looks really nice but it's not really my style, though it's ideal for the walk by the beach. I guess I'm a little weird when it comes to clothes... So the first romper caught my eye because of this wonderful print, I always loved prints with green leaves and this shade of green is my favourite.
And the white one with lace is so beautiful, I don't have the words.



 That's it for today's post, hope you liked it! Don't forget to leave a comment :D

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. That white top is tooooo sexy! Nail it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great share!Nice vest right there. Would check more of these. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seems like Dresslily have so much to offer. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are beautiful outfits and also nice 'coz they have these coat for men.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. You can comment in Serbian, English, Italian and Spanish :)
And if you follow me, let me know, so that I can follow back.