Dream on dreamer

September 22, 2016


This time I'm bringing back these awesome galaxy leggings because what could go better with a simple t-shirt like this one? ☺
I feel like I'll never get bored of these leggings and galaxy print in general. The t-shirt is from Rosegal and I think the quote on it is very cool, and I love the font. I simply adore stuff like this t-shirt which are unique but still simple and very easy to match with other clothing pieces. And I just want to remind you to follow Rosegal on instagram because from time to time they give away gift cards. ☺


Follow
LIKE MY PAGE ON FACEBOOK



Ovaj put vraćam galaxy helanke jer šta bi drugo išlo bolje uz jednostavnu majicu kao što je ova? ☺Imam osećaj da mi ove helanke nikada neće dosaditi kao i galaxy print generalno. Majica je sa Rosegal-a i naravno bila mi je zanimljiva zbog natpisa koji u prevodu znači "Ako ljubav nije kao R'n'B iz 90-ih ne želim je". Volim stvari kao sto je ova majica jer je sama po sebi jedinstvena a ipak jednostavna i veoma se lako uklapa sa drugim stvarima. I samo da vas podsetim da zapratite Rosegal na instagramu jer povremeno dele poklon kartice. ☺







You Might Also Like

50 comments

  1. Oh wow, perfection :) I love the leggins and your hair :O stunning :)

    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post!!! I like
    www.mssparkleandglow.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you have ask to follow each other?! Yes! I follow you!
    Kiss Emily

    http://sweetredstrawberry.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow. nice haircolor. I liked the leggings as well.
    ofcourse, I'd love to follow you. I'm following you on gfc. pls follow back :)

    Thank you for your comment in my previous post :)

    Participate in my 5 year Anniversary giveaway Winner gets $70 GC from Style We

    Love
    Akanksha

    ReplyDelete
  5. you look so galaxy:D follow:) now waiting for U:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loved the look and the hair.
    Thank you for your visit, I am following you, now I waiting for you.
    Kiss, Kati

    ossegredosdakati.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow amazing look, love your hair <3
    Would you like to follow each other? I always follow back:)
    kisses

    https://irreplaceable-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Opet divnaa!
    I ovo je super kombinacija, jako, jako mi se sviđa! ♥
    IvaFashionDiary

    ReplyDelete
  9. Prelepa si!*--*♥

    ksenijinkutak1.blogspot.rs

    ReplyDelete
  10. Predivna kao i uvek. 😘

    http://couturecase.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a lovely post
    love that outfit
    You have a nice blog!

    Have a great day!
    http://iamaliyankhan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have a very cool and unique style. Yes, a simple shirt looks so good with a statement piece like those galaxy leggings. :)

    Jenn
    ❄The Pink Lemonade Girl
    ❄YouTube
    ❄Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  13. Predivna si *---* Divne su stvari i mnogo ti lepo stoje, dopada mi se i majica i helanke ^___^

    Kika's blog

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yes, you follow me. Thanks (:
    I like your blog, so amazing.
    Love, Ana <3

    http://makeupanadias.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  15. omg your hair ♥ ♥ ♥ perfect

    ReplyDelete
  16. That T is perfect, and I love the leggings!
    xo Annie
    New England Romance

    ReplyDelete
  17. znam te helanke jedno vreme su ih svi non stop nosili a ti zaista imas prepoznatljiv stil i bas mi se dopada to kod tebe!
    http://highheelpoodl.blogspot.rs/2016/09/september-wish-list.html

    ReplyDelete
  18. Amazing ^^
    Im following you ;)

    grlfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Great blog!
    Follow you too :)
    Nice leggings!
    xx

    losaway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. your hair and sunglasses are amazing! <3
    www.britishmermaid.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. hahah, majica je vrh ^_^. Iskreno, mislim da bi prava šteta bila da ti dosade, te tajice, jer su vrh. Mada, sama po sebi si taako galakstična i svaki put, kada izbaciš novi post, ja se mnoogo obradujem. Ne znam da li sam ti već negdje pisala koliko sam oduševljena tvojim izgledom, ali ako nisam evo ovdje sam :D. I koliko god to puta ponovila mislim da je malo :D :*

    http://danny991.blogspot.ba/

    ReplyDelete
  22. Jako lepa kombinacija, predivno ti stoji. Vrlo je jednostavna ali pleni nekom energijom sto me je odusevilo. Inace prvi put sam na tvom blogu i malo je reci da sam presrecna sto sam te zapratila, jer su tvoji postovi, kao i ti sama vrlo originalni i unikatni.

    thestoryofagothic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wow, you look amazing in this outfit! The T-shirt is just great, but I think that the best of this look is the match between your hair and your leggings hehehe

    Kisses,
    Le Style et Moi
    http://lestyleetmoi.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  24. Galaxy goes with your hair perfectly!!

    xoxo, Cinddie
    http://www.fashbrown.com

    ReplyDelete
  25. you look amazing! great style honey I love you <3
    i follow your blog, you are next :) I follow too your
    instagram, beautyfull <3
    kisses from Poland :*
    ayuna-chan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. I love this look. Totally amazing,chic! Gorgeous photos, the colors and textures are so dreamy. I enjoy this look and colours match perfectly .
    I follow you now on GFC, I wait back in to my blog.
    Kisses!!!
    Blog: www.newoutfitfashionblog.blogspot.ba
    Facebook: www.facebook.com/New-Outfit
    Instagram: www.instagram.com/milanewoutfit

    ReplyDelete
  27. Potpuno drugačija i furaš svoj fazon. Svaka ti čast i nastavi tako. :*

    ReplyDelete
  28. Omg this looks so good on you. Your style is perfect and you're so beautiful!!! We fallow you please follow us too :) Nasz blog!

    ReplyDelete
  29. So cool!

    http://chicglamstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  30. So cool t-shirt girl
    Always love tees with messages

    >> http://joandcompanystyle.blogspot.pt/ <<

    ReplyDelete
  31. I have the same leggings! Love how you styled them. And omg your hair is amazing!

    ❤
    Emma Amitis

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. You can comment in Serbian, English, Italian and Spanish :)
And if you follow me, let me know, so that I can follow back.