MALE TSHIRTS ROCK

April 07, 2016



Whenever I'm in PULL&BEAR or Bershka I prefer to go to the male section to check out tshirts :D They have amazing, comfortable, good quality tshirts which are not expensive. Could it be better? 

So recently I bought this one at PULL&BEAR which I love and is now one of my favourites, the print is wicked and it's very comfortable. I also love to wear it with leggings because it's long and I think it would even go great with black shorts and some cool socks. The skirt is from H&M, it's nice and the material is very soft. As for the sunglasses, I got them on ebay (click here), they're kind of steampunk, and I really like them. The full finger ring is also from ebay (click here), it's pretty cool, but just be careful, because I had it before but it broke, I have no idea how. I don't have pierced ears, and I could never find some nice clip on earrings, but I think two years ago I found those with batman logo, they're handmade and I found them in a mall here in Serbia when for a short time there were stalls where people could sell all kinds of handmade stuff. And I made the choker myself so I'll probably write a DIY post soon...

💋

Svaki put kada sam u PULL&BEAR-u ili Bershkoj moram da pogledam majice u muškom delu :D Imaju odlične, udobne i veoma kvalitetne majice koje nisu mnogo skupe. Može li biti bolje od toga?

Skoro sam u PULL&BEAR-u kupila ovu koju obožavam i trenutno mi je omiljena, mnogo je udobna i print je strava! Volim da je nosim i sa helankama jer je malo duža, ali mislim da bi išla odlično i sa crnim šortsem i nekim kul čarapama. Mislim da je obična crna suknja nešto što uvek treba da se ima, a ova je iz H&M-a i sviđa mi se to što je materijal mekan zbog čega je baš udobna.  Naočare sam našla na ebayu, u steampunk fazonu su i mnogo mi se sviđaju. Prsten koji ide preko celog prsta je takođe sa ebaya, a možete ga naći ovde, super je ali budite pažljive, imala sam ga pre i ne znam kako ali slomio se. Nemam bušne uši i nikada nisam mogla da nađem neke koje mi se sviđaju a da su sa klipsom, ali pre ja mislim dve godine neka žena je na štandu u Delta City-ju prodavala ručno rađene minđuše i ove su mi se baš svidele tako da mi je napravila sa klipsom. Nažalost ne znam gde ih trenutno prodaje i da li ima fejsbuk stranicu ali čim budem saznala obavestiću vas :) A čoker sam napravila sama i verovatno će biti DIY post za to uskoro...


















You Might Also Like

66 comments

  1. Love your sunglasses and your hair! Amazing color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, I also do the same thing when I go to Pull&Bear! I just so in love with their printed shirt even it's for men :)) You look stunning <3

    xoxo,

    |CHELSHEAFLO NEW POST|

    |INSTAGRAM|

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right, and I don't think people would even realize they're male tshirts but if they do who cares :D Thank you <3

      Delete
  3. cool look! Awesome hair!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i always love pull&bear, they have amazing clothes with affordable price!
    xx,
    http://evelyn-halim.blogspot.co.id/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks a lot, my dear :D
    Yes, of course!! It's a pleasure. So, I'm following you via GFC. Please, follow me back :D

    You look absolutely amazing. I really love this kind of rebel outfits :D

    NEW REVIEW POST | Cien: Intensive Care Q10 Cream For Men
    InstagramFacebook Oficial PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like your blog, its really dope.
    Do you want to follow each other?
    If you want, than follow me, and let me know in comments, so I can follow you back with pleasure.

    We can follow each other on Instagram @andjela.dujovic, let me know in the comments so I can follow you back.

    www.bekleveer.com
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. kosa ti je super :D

    http://alafolie-toinsanity.blogspot.hr/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome look!!! your sunglasses are LOVE <3
    xx
    http://rockmyboots.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow, great look! :D
    http://aniam10.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sta reci post je VRH :D
    ilofashion5.blogspot.rs

    ReplyDelete
  11. Amazing outfit, I love it, love your hair as well, thank you for sharing, you look pretty!!!

    xxx

    www.modelonamission.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ohmygod, in love with your hair! Outfit is amazing!☺

    javelina03.blogspot.com - New post ☺

    ReplyDelete
  13. Super cool hair colour!

    http://beautyfollower.blogspot.gr/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Super post.

    Prelijep outfit,a karmin je vrhh.

    Pogledajte moj blg i komm puno bi mi znacilo.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Imaš svoj stil i to mi se baš dopada :)
    Nikada mi nije palo na pamet to za majice u muškom delu, ali obratiću pažnju narednog puta, možda se i meni posreći :D
    U svakom slučaju, odličan post :)

    NEW POST -----> LITTLE BOX OF HAPPINESS <-----
    FOLLOW ME ON INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks a lot, my dear :D
    As I said, you are so stylish!!! Keep going, please <3

    NEW REVIEW POST | CC Cream for Men. Why not?
    InstagramFacebook Oficial PageMiguel Gouveia / Blog Pieces Of Me :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. Preeedivno! Oduševljena sam tvojim blogom i stilom i odmah sam se učlanila u tvoj blog! Svaka čast! Htjela sam da te pitam, je li ti neko nekada rekao da ličiš na Jennette McCurdy? Ako ne znaš ko je ona potraži je na internetu, ti meni baš ličiš na nju. Jedina razlika vam je boja kose. :) ♥

    Ako si već bila član mog bloga, zamolila bih te da se isčlaniš i ponovo učlaniš u moj blog, kako bi i dalje primala obavještenja (promijenila sam link). Ukoliko još uvijek nisi član mog bloga, to možeš postati sada -> innisall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvalaaa :D A do sada mi je samo jedan drug rekao da licim na nju xD Pratim te vec, al sam se za svaki slucaj sad odjavila pa opet prijavila jer ne znam kako to funkcionise :P

      Delete
  18. Jaoj, slike su me oborile sa nogu <3 Stvarno super, nema sta. Sve pohvale za tebe, sjajna si <333
    P.S. Uclanila sam se na tvoj blog :)

    www.neramisic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. You look amazing

    Love Vikee
    www.slavetofashion9771.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the accessories....& loving the hair..i use to have blue hair!! Lovely Post!!
    Will you like to follow each other in GFC! Follow me and I'll follow you back.

    Emmi - justemzs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Ja se uvek iznova oduševljavam tvojom kosom, svaka ti čast kako imaš strpljenja i volje da eksperimentišeš sa bojama. Naočare su mi mega, a i razumem te za neke muške komade - prva obožavam boyfriend jeans par iz kojih ne izlazim! ;)

    http://couturecase.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha hvala :D ma sta ce mi strpljenje, ja da mogu svake nedelje bih se farbala :D

      Delete
  22. Woow, dopada mi se tvoja boja kose i super ti stoji. Naočare isto fenomenalne!

    Drago mi je da sam naišla na tvoj post, koji od sada pratim...
    Zaprati i ti moj, ukoliko ti se svidi!

    Lep pozdrav iz Republike Srpske!

    https://soniacreazzione.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thank you so much :D I will :)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Hvala da divnom komentaru draga Nataša, zapratila sam te :)
    Imaš divan blog! Fenomenalno izgledaš i moram da pohvalim stajling!
    Sve pohvale!(malo ću sada da šunjam po tvom blogu, ako vidiš 50 pregleda više ja sam kriva :D)

    Veliki pozdrav!

    http://oonly4girlss.blogspot.rs/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nema na cemu, hvala tebii :D haha slobodno sunjaj :D

      Delete
  25. OMG I love your blog, i love your hair, and i love your look, specially the sunglasses!! I NEED THE SUNGLASSES!!!!!!

    www.theclassykilla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  26. lovely look :)
    http://www.notsohardtobepretty.com

    ReplyDelete
  27. Love your blue hair!! Very rebellious color. :)
    Nice to know how to rock male T-shirt.
    http://www.lifewithherbals.com/

    ReplyDelete
  28. love your hair <3
    and sure - I'd love to follow each other
    I am following you via GFC and bloglovin from now
    greetings xoxo

    klaudr.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  29. I love your style and hair! :3

    http://mylifeasidzys.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  30. great look! absolutely stunning tee pattern!

    Lyosha
    Inside and Outside Blog
    P.S. surely I'd love to follow each other - following you now

    ReplyDelete
  31. I like your blog. you are so beautiful!!! nice pics
    http://www.ivoryinspo.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog. You can comment in Serbian, English, Italian and Spanish :)
And if you follow me, let me know, so that I can follow back.